Valkyre Missle

Friday, March 19, 2010

When Things Don't Happen, When Things Happen. When

Ok, came up with a random title for a random post.

It's been eons since i've last blogged... I'm writing this cos i was looking around at people's blogs and sudden;y felt like writing something. I doubt it'll be any time soon before someone see's this post but i don't really give a shit. It's more for my own reference in the future.

Going through facebook, looking through friends' profiles...
Knowing for so long already that they're not really friends anymore.
Just... People...

Things happened... Many things...
Lost touch. Lost interest. Lost hope.

People whom I thought I meant something to, don't seem to remember me. They disappeared... All of them...

Ah but who the fuck cares anyway, really... i don't really give a shit anymore... I mean yeah, it's sad to lose friends this way but really no big deal to me if they don't feel the same way...

I'll survive...

With making friends on a computer game!!!!

FUCK YEAH! I'm a freak. Who cares. It's fun. And it's they best form of socializing i have right now... Sorry mate, I don't dig clubs and all... Worst sort of people there. Got that right.

Bah, i ran out of things to talk about... ermm... ermm... ermm...

I'm trying to look for a friend's blog w/o asking that person... Why? Because I want to know what's going on w/o being too kpo.
Sure i can just ask, but if I'm impt enough I'd've been told about it. AND NO, it's not in my email. I've checked though it's fraking flooded.

Ermm... Ermm... Tried googling it... nope cldn't find...

HEY I LEARNT THAT "AFK" stands for "away from keyboard" and "TBH" stands for "to be honest"

I'm seem to want to write so much that you won't want to finish reading it all.

I cross my legs the girly way when i play the game... It annoys me.
I'm like "wtf am i sitting like that" and then I open my legs wide wide like ah pek like that....
Maybe it's a natural reaction cos i'm sitting infront of the aircon.

The game is EVE Online anyway.
And my Corporation has got a blog if you wanna find out more things. I've not been blogged about yet so hang tight.
www.vigilpun.blogspot.com

Um, i haven't gone for mass for... can't remember....
what what what? just too troublesome.... and boring... not that it's not beneficial or what. I don't feel like benifitting now kind of thing? Yeah i know, "what if i die tmr" right... DUNNO LAH. DIE THEN SAY!

AND it's not like i've stopped believing... I'm just lazy. and ungrateful and selfish.... ugh yeah ok...

Well, i've kinda finished Poly... FINALLY... don't wanna talk bout it anymore other than saying just that...

WELL, ALL IN ALL, everything seems to be going quite shitty around me. Not that i can't do anything bout it. It's just not worth it sometimes. Even so I'm relatively happy. Because I've got you ZARA!!!

I LOVE YOU TO BITS. I WANT TO KISS YOU AND HUG YOU!!! MY HONEYBUNS!

What? If you people can't stand it, don't read. I'm mushy. Sue me.

ZARA MY SWEETY PIE. I LUB CHEW! MUAKZZZ... MuAkKkKkZzZ

Ok... that's enough...


HARO!, MY GNEHME ISHH TERENSHHHH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home