Valkyre Missle

Monday, July 21, 2008

Hvaf/Heim


Sigur Ros











Sigur Ros - Icelandic - and so are their lyrics.

Although i really have no idea of what their songs mean,
even after looking through the translations of some of their songs from 'Takk...' (It's like limericks)
I know good music when i hear it.
Some could say Hvarf/heim may not be as good as their previous album, Takk..., but what I say is that Hvarf/Heim is just different.

I haven't actually searched up the translations for any of the songs in Hvarf/Heim but i prefer not to know.
Takk... made me float.
But Hvarf/Heim took me on a walk around Iceland.
The cold open fields. Quiet. Peaceful. Simple.
Can't explain it all or else this review will end up as a descriptive essay.
And Knowing the meaning of the words would spoil all of that.
Ha, I promised a special someone that I'd take her there with me someday.
I will!

Music fans MUST listen to them.
Not asking you to like it. I'm asking you to give them a try.
Both Takk... and Hvarf/Heim
Here's Staralfur


Starálfur - Sigur Rós

3 Comments:

At 8:47 PM , Blogger Enid said...

haha you check the play automatically box on the music page on imeem !

 
At 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exсellent goods from yοu, man. Ι've understand your stuff previous to and you're јust extremely wondeгful.
I actuаllу lіke what you've acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a great site.

Also visit my homepage Used bucket trucks

 
At 10:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was rеcommendеd this web site bу my cousіn.
I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You'rе іncrеdible!
Thankѕ!

Alѕo νisit my sіte; how to buy and sell cars for profit

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home